Members are requested to dress properly so as to maintain decorum of the Bar & Dining Hall.
Kurta Payjama with proper chappals/ Sandals is allowed. Bermudas and Capris are also allowed. Shorts, Tract Suits, Swimming Costumes or any other sports gear and bathroom slippers are not allowed.
|12.00 Noon to 2.30 PM||06.00 PM to 10.30 PM|
|12.00 PM to 02.45 PM||06.00 PM to 10.45 PM|
- Alcoholic Drinks are allowed only in the bar.
- Members and their guests are not allowed to carry their drinks any where else in the club.
- Dependents below 21 years are strictly not allowed in the BAR.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Bar or in the club premises.
- Proper decorum should be maintained in the bar.
- Talking loudly or shouting is strictly prohibited.
- Members and guests are not allowed to smoke in No-smoking area.
- Mobile phones are not allowed, if in case of emergency members should talk softly and should not create any nuisance or any disturbance.