A 150 seater Restaurant and bar is one of the highlights of Club 26. A 40 seater ULTRA MODERN BAR which has recently won an international award.
Timings: (Tuesday Closed)
12 Noon to 3.00 PM from Monday to Saturday(Last order at 2.30PM)
12 Noon to 4.00 PM on Sundays only (Last order at 3.30PM)
6.00 PM to 11.00PM (Last order at 10.30PM)on Mon., Wed. & Thursdays
6.00 PM to 12.00Night (Last order at 11.30PM)on Fri., Sat. & Sundays
Members are requested to follow appropriate dress code to maintain decorum of the Bar & Dining Hall.
Shorts, Bermudas, Swimming Costumes, Hawai Chappals are not allowed.
(National Dress –Kurta/Pyjama/Dhoti with Sandals are allowed).
50/- (Upto 4 Guests) On Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Rs. 100/- (Above 4 Guests)
100/- (Upto 4 Guests) On Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Rs. 200/- (Above 4 Guests)
100/- per person for all private dining halls.
Members must accompany their guests. Unaccompanied guests will not be allowed.
Following private dining halls in the restaurant are available for members :-
- Saffron : 18 Seater : Rs. 1000/-*
- Ginger : 10 Seater : Rs. 700/-*
- Cinnamon : 10 Seater : Rs. 500/-*
- Cayenne : 10 Seater : Rs. 500/-*
* Guest charges applicable.
Members can pre-book these dining halls by contacting 0120-4311790/91.
- Alcoholic Drinks are allowed only in the bar.
- Members and their guests are not allowed to carry their drinks any where else in the club.
- Dependents below 21 years are strictly not allowed in the BAR.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Bar or in the club premises.
- Proper decorum should be maintained in the bar.
- Talking loudly or shouting is strictly prohibited.
- Members and guests are not allowed to smoke in No-smoking area.
- Mobile phones are not allowed, if in case of emergency members should talk softly and should not create any nuisance or any disturbance.